Account Manager- Amazon
Country : Australia
Region : Victoria
Town : Melbourne
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
business planning with Amazon from P&L management, supply chain to e-merchandising.
- Manage your account to feed a retailer-centric
account planning process and ensure alignment in the joint business plans, to
get the retailers' buy in.
- Build a deep customer intelligence and strong
network with key stakeholders within your portfolio
- Drive the relationship with partners to ensure
synergies between the brand's own digital activities and those of Amazon.
- Work closely with other internal departments
(supply, category management, finance & marketing) to define the consumer
experience and e-merchandising strategies.
- Build accurate forecasts and drive account results
by planning all sales growth drivers accordingly.
- Activate the right business drivers by
tracking and drawing conclusions from e-commerce KPIs (unique visitors,
conversion rate, profit optimization).
experience ideally within a FMCG/retail/beauty or fashion environment.
- E-commerce experience is preferable but not
essential however, you will be a strong commercial operator within account
management looking to expand your expertise within e-commerce
- Natural collaborator with a strong analytical
mind-set you will be able to influence those around you to drive your account
- You will possess excellent gravitas and strong
communication skills to be able to articulate a clear vision effectively in
partnership with your key account/s to achieve mutually beneficial commercial outcomes.