Account Marketing Manager
Country : Australia
Region : Victoria
Town : Melbourne
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
As the Brand Lead on a strategic account team, you will be the voice of the account internally and the voice of Nike externally. You will be responsible for driving the implementation of our storytelling and experiences delivered to consumers. You will be at the forefront of identifying the shifts happening in our industry, then partnering with functional experts, respective categories, and the account to shape how we define the future of our connection to the consumer. Collaboration, strategic brief development, communication, planning, attention to detail, and creativity will be vital pieces of the job.
- Manage the seasonal planning process as it relates to the key account through leading, contributing, and driving the seasonal plan for key product stories
- Partner with the account, consumer brand and functional leads to craft a strategic vision for the account, driving the development and implementation of content and experiences both digitally and physically for the consumer
- Align with cross-functional teams in identifying key products and to develop a clear seasonal account marketing calendar
- Work with consumer brand leads to understand design, innovation and points of distinction for key product stories to be told across account digital and retail channels
- Briefing product stories into external agencies, to deliver a holistic account marketing plan, in line with brand and business strategies
- Management of global and local stakeholders; as well as significant agency collaboration
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO NIKE
Ideally you will have:
- A passion for the brand, sport and the consumers of sport
- A digital first mindset and eagerness to continue to push creative and strategic boundaries
- Experience leading and driving end-to-end planning and the ability to juggle the details and the 'big picture'
- Significant and relevant marketing experience, preferably within a retail landscape
- Experience of working cross functionally, harnessing a collaborative team environment and being able to lead project work within a large dynamic team
- Adaptability to move at the pace of consumer and work in a constantly evolving environment, making decisive decisions when needed
- Outstanding communication, influencing, problem-solving and stakeholder management skills.