Country : Australia
Region : Victoria
Town : Melbourne
Category : Administration
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
As a family-owned company, at Munro Footwear Group (MFG) we value our team, our loyal customers, and our dedicated suppliers. We work hard to play hard, we celebrate each other, and we believe every Team Member is an essential part of our ongoing success.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor, the main responsibilities include:
- Checking supplier invoices compared to PO's raised in ERP system and stock receipts.
- Proactive management and reduction of invoice discrepancies (Quantity and Price)
- Investigating various invoice discrepancies with relevant internal stakeholders
- Assisting with the processing of invoices and payments to our suppliers in a timely manner
- Providing ongoing support to the wider Finance team
- Strive to work efficiently by continuously seeking to improve processes and procedures.
Our culture and benefits
We offer a friendly, welcoming team environment where continued support, training and generous employee benefits are provided, including discount across all Retail Images and subsidised personal training sessions.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are an experienced Accounts Payable Officer looking to take the next step in your career with a leading national and growing footwear group in a unique and challenging work environment. If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW we would love to hear from you!
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or Business Administration is preferable
- Accounts payable experience is an advantage.
- Solid understanding of accounts payable principles
- Infor M3 experience is an advantage
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft applications and other accounting software
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks simultaneously
- Fantastic communications & interpersonal skills; confidence dealing with other departments & suppliers
- Self-drive to achieve shared team goals, but also able to work autonomously