Country : Australia
Region : New South Wales
Town : St Peters
Category : Design
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
With a customer centric mindset, our Assistant Store Managers will mirror our people development ambitions and have a natural ability to inspire others.
We're looking for a vibrant, fashionable leader to join us in providing exceptional service to our loyal customers, encouraging the team of Stylists to meet their potential and who embrace the power of the perfect outfit.
- Create and oversee the use of the SHEIKE tone of voice.
- Monitor creative competitor landscape, identifying trends and areas with suitable development opportunities.
- Identify creative development opportunities for brand relevant growth.
- Create a relevant approach + brief for each season and setting a direction for each channel.
- Work in partnership with External agencies & oversee all campaign executions from shoots, VM, web, social and LAM.
- Post shoot management from selects and retouching to the delivery of final files.
- Delivery of a seasonal pack to the wider team to execute in store + online.
- Consulting on social media + PR outputs and events. Coordinating social media
- shoots and creation of content.
- Manage Creative budget and costs of all deliverables.
- Provide guidance and support to the Graphic Designer & collaborate with the wider team
- Min 4 + years previous experience in a senior creative/art direction and strategy role
- Previous team management experience and the ability to influence, coach and drive team to achieve strong results
- Experience concepting, presenting, producing high quality digital communications
- Experience in graphic design, art direction of photoshoots, styling etc. with an ability to concept storyboards and communicate ideas effectively - keeping in mind the brand tone of voice
- Experience working with external stakeholders and collaborating to direct all aspects of the brand creative.
- Experienced in Adobe Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign
- Exceptional attention to detail & strategic thinking ability
WORKING FOR SHEIKE:
In return we will offer you;
- Competitive salary package
- Generous STAFF discounts on SHEIKE product
- Opportunity to grow and develop within the business
- Collaboration and support from senior leaders
- Work for an iconic, and growing Australian fashion brandPlease submit you application, cover letter and portfolio today!