Assistant Head Coach (Assistant Store Manager), Company Store
Country : Australia
Region : Victoria
Town : Melbourne
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Reporting into the Head Coach (Store Manager), this role will see you effectively lead and manage a team of over 40+ Athletes (Sales Associates), achieving sales, profit growth, customer service excellence and expense management goals in accordance with Nike standards.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Leading, coaching, driving and inspiring the team to achieve their goals and targets
* Meeting financial goals and targets in sales, wage control, stock control, shrinkage, merchandising and margins
* Partnering with the Store Manager to develop and deliver innovative business strategies to increase the performance in your department area
* Leading by example by providing a premium consumer experience that will exceed expectations.
* A passion for the Brand/Sports
* Significant previous relevant Retail Management and/or Multi-Site experience
* Ability to build, lead and manage large, high-performing teams
* Strong financial skills and business acumen, with the ability to closely monitor profitability and operating expenses
* Ability to work autonomously and cooperatively as part of a team
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Exceptional attention to detail, organisational and planning skills
* Strong strategic, problem solving, and influencing skills
* Proficiency in MS Office products.
The successful candidate will work a rotating roster and must be available to work weekends, evenings and holidays as needed.