Buyer's Administration Assistant
Country : Australia
Region : Victoria
Town : Melbourne
Category : Purchasing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Proudly Australian owned, we continue to lead the footwear industry through our rapid growth and expansion. We are excited to have recently moved into a newly renovated State of the Art Support Office in Abbotsford which includes a fully equipped onsite gym, basketball court, café & more!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Buyer's Administration Assistant to join our team! We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to support the Buyer in all aspects of day to day running of the department as well as assist with buying functions for Styletread.
- Manage end-to-end order process (both internal and external suppliers)
- Take ownership of the supplier relationship; ensure follow up and accountability of deliveries to reach the DC in a timely fashion
- Accountable for sample management & tracking
- Manage data integrity and accuracy of buy plans
- Maintain relevant and effective reporting systems
- Manage timely confirmation and communication of all replenishment requests from the Buyer
- Assist in the analysis of category product performance, macro market (domestic & international), direct competitor, customer and customer feedback
- Ad-hoc projects and webstore administration
- Previously experience working in a similar role, ideally within fashion or retail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to multi task and prioritise work
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a successful team
If you are looking to take the next step in your career with an iconic brand in a unique and challenging work environment, apply now!