Country : Australia
Region : Victoria
Town : DANDENONG NORTH
Category : Finance
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
lead our sizable credit team.
Ensuring the control of the financial risks, optimising financial flows (working capital
requirements) and secure the collection
of turnover you will manage a
credit function that has a high volume
ledger with a diverse range of customers.
Your key responsibilities will include:
develop a team of 12 credit
professionals focusing on career development, technical training and on-going
- Establish credit policy in collaboration with Operations and Finance
Directors and ensure its implementation and constant application.
- Manage relations with Credit Insurance
and Credit agencies.
- Set credit collection target and ensure management of cash collection while having a customer-centric
culture and highly collaborative
relationships with Customers, Sales, Finance, Operations and Senior
- Drive continuous improvement and quality reviews to identify, develop,
implement operational processes,
policies, frameworks and tools to meet set deliverables including operational excellence.
- Establish and meet key indicators (aging, cash, DSO, % overdue, bad debts)
and ensure accurate and timely
reporting of actual vs budget.
similar fast paced environment.
- You will have a highly commercial and outcome focus.
- You will be a strong networker and have the ability to build and maintain
- You will be able to establish credibility and buy-in from
internal and external stakeholders at all levels of our business.
- A membership of the AICM will be advantageous.
- Knowledge of SAP will be advantageous.