Digital Marketing Manager
Country : Australia
Region : New South Wales
Town : St Peters
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
With a customer centric mindset, our Assistant Store Managers will mirror our people development ambitions and have a natural ability to inspire others.
We're looking for a vibrant, fashionable leader to join us in providing exceptional service to our loyal customers, encouraging the team of Stylists to meet their potential and who embrace the power of the perfect outfit.
- Building digital media budgets to ensure spend and ROI is in line with the company's goals
- Analyse web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost desktop and mobile performance.
- Content Creation for Marketing Channels
- Implement and execute a CRM strategy that supports our customer activation retention and churn prevention and pays for the customer's lifetime value in line with the SHEIKE brand
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation on both website's across brand products, and marketing materials.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Manage the Marketing & Online budget
- Previous experience managing agencies who execute your strategy across paid social, paid search, affiliate marketing and display
- Work within and contribute towards an open sharing of ideas within the team and wider business.
As the ideal candidate, you will posses:
- 3 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Manager
- Strong knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Strong knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Keen eye for creative and have experience developing creative concepts across paid social, keeping best practice top of mind
- BA in Marketing, Digital technologies or similar relevant field highly regardedIn Return we offer:
- Staff Discounts & Perks
- Coaching & development from senior leaders
- Work in a tight knit team
- Work/life balance
- Opportunities to grow with the brandApply Today!