e Commerce And Digitial Marketing Manager
Eagna Consulting is a boutique recruitment consultancy providing services to the Information Technology,Fashion and Finance sectors.
At Eagna Consulting we specialise in permanent and contract recruitment in the IT Sector across Analytics, Data, Digital, Risk, BI, Cloud, ERP and CRM.
Great opportunity to work for a dynamic online fashion retailer. Design, develop and implement the eCommerce and Digital Marketing strategy.
- Lead and manage your own team
- Develop the strategy for the online business
- Fashion & Retail Industry
My client is a leading company in the online fashion industry with a great culture and a dynamic offering. They are always looking to push the boundaries with new ideas and innovations.
They have a large eCommerce platform and due to continued growth, they are looking to hire an eCommerce and Digital Marketing Manager to provide a best of breed online customer experience. This is an integral position for the company as their online presence is critical to how they communicate with their new and existing customers.
As the successful eCommerce and Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for designing and delivering the Digital Marketing Strategy to drive growth through the eCommerce platform. You will be able to build and manage your own high-performance team across Digital Marketing channels including SEO, SEM, eDM and CRM.
Position responsibilities will include:
Design and delivery of the Digital Marketing and eCommerce strategy
Build, mentor and manage the marketing team
Develop the overall online marketing strategy for the business
Drive revenue through the eCommerce platform
Provide an exceptional experience for both new and existing customers
Develop Social media strategic marketing plan
- Extensive eCommerce experience (5+ years minimum)
- Previous experience as a Digital Marketing Manager
- Experience creating eCommerce strategy from end to end
- Experience defining, developing and delivering an online marketing strategy
- Previous experience in the Fashion and/or Retail industry
- Ability to manage and mentor team
- Magento experience will be highly regarded