Floating Store Manager | Act
Country : Australia
Region : Australian Capital Territory
Town : Canberra
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Since launching our first store in 2010, Lovisa has opened over 400 stores across 15 countries in Europe, Asia and America. As we continue to grow, vast opportunities will arise and are on offer for self-motivated and enthusiastic leaders and Team Members.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Floating Store Manager to join our team!
What is a Floating Store Manager?
- A Full Time, permanent role in support of the Store Managers
- The opportunity to experience working in a variety of stores across a region.
- Build relationships with multiple team members across the business
- Will be responsible for the daily running and performance of a store whilst a Store Manager is on annual leave/sick leave/RDO or there is a store manager vacancy.
- Will receive continual coaching from both the Store managers & the Regional Manager to have the tools to progress to a Store Manager role.Who we are looking for!
- A Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager or Senior Team member with prior experience in creating a team environment, to coach, develop and motivate your team to deliver great results?
- A self-motivated individual with the ability to drive a team
- Are you a natural leader who cares for your team and builds great relationships?
- Do you have a strong desire to deliver an exceptional experience to your customer?
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Store management/Assistant Store/ or Supervisor experience for a speciality retailer
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, high volume retail environment
- Strong people management skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Passion for retail and fashion!