Head of E-Commerce
Country : Australia
Region : Victoria
Town : Melbourne
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
- Develop and manage end-to-end the e-commerce
Strategy executing with
relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure activities achieve
our overarching business vision, mission and objectives, on time and
- Lead and negotiate annual agreements with ecommerce partners.
- Develop, plan KPI and goals to
achieve for each ecommerce partner.
- Prepare and present product
proposals to future and current ecommerce
- Develop reporting for areas of
responsibility, sharing results, strengths,
weaknesses and business
opportunities with key stakeholders across the business.
- Continue to work collaboratively with the CMO team,
local agencies and overseas counterparts to understand best practice for the key
ecommerce levers of search, navigation, content, ratings and reviews and
oversee implementation of these where relevant.
- Identify, develop and introduce additional digital channels to deliver an outstanding customer experience across all
touchpoints with our brands.
- Continually work to strategise and
improve the customer journey on
our websites and partner websites by
providing a seamless customer
- Manage the ongoing optimisation of
the ecommerce sites including CRO, SEO, Checkout, A/B testing and UAT, to
ensure our website is operating at its maximum potential.
- Upskilling commercial and marketing teams through creating training,
monthly meetings to share ideas and best
practices, delivering condensed ecommerce transformation training and
ad-hoc advice to commercial
teams on ecommerce implementation with other retailers.
- You have 2+ years' experience within a similar role
OR 5-7+ years within ecommerce roles
and are ready to take a step up.
- Strong commercial
e-commerce account management experience within a FMCG /Retail/Services
must not only be in a direct
to consumer capacity, must be able to negotiate and influence
pure players accounts.
- Proven experience across ecommerce and website management and a track record
of effectively driving business growth
and return on investment.
- Strong analytical
mind-set with demonstrated experience drawing insights and recommendations
- Strong communication
skills as you will be able to articulate a clear eCommerce vision.
- A team
player who is organised and able
to effectively prioritise your workload.