Country : Australia
Region : Victoria
Town : Melbourne
Category : Human Resources
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
As a family-owned company, at Munro Footwear Group (MFG) we value our team, our loyal customers, and our dedicated suppliers. We work hard to play hard, we celebrate each other, and we believe every Team Member is an essential part of our ongoing success.
- Develop, review and implement an HR policy suite
- Review HR procedures including probations, performance management, and off-boarding
- Partner with business leaders to support with Position Description development
- Optimise people systems through supporting the design and delivery of an HRIS implementation
- Contribute to the development of a comprehensive remuneration and benefits offering
- Support the Learning & Development team on the development and execution of the Capability Strategy
- Lead the development of key initiatives from the Talent strategy, including a recruitment video
- Where required, the ability to step in and support the HRBP's on providing and managing Employee Relations matters
- HR representation on business wide transformation projects
- Support with HR administration overflow as required
Your next opportunity
Reporting to the Head of HR, the HR Generalist will partner with the business to provide support and guidance in all aspects of Human Resources, with a focus on leading the implementation and delivery of HR projects plus supporting with Talent Acquisition. In this multi-faceted role, the HR Generalist will contribute to the successful delivery of the HR strategic plan through design, implementation and day to day management of various programs.
As a successful candidate, you will have
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources Management
- Demonstrated experience at an HR Advisor level in a fast-paced, multi-site business, with exposure to all facets of the employment life cycle
- Project leadership skills, able to self-start and drive key P&C projects from start to finish
- Proven experience interpreting Awards. Understanding of the General Retail Industry Award 2020 advantageous
- Experience with a variety of change management frameworks
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and high level of attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- High level of confidentiality
Our culture and benefits
We offer a friendly, welcoming team environment where continued support, training and generous Team Member benefits are provided, including discounts across all brands and subsidised personal training sessions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Munro Footwear Group as we continue to grow. If this sounds like you, apply now!