13/2 Beauchamp Road, Banksmeadow
Junior Brand Manager
Country : Australia
Region : New South Wales
Town : BANKSMEADOW
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Experience : 2 to 5 years
Luxury fragrance portfolios: Givenchy, Kenzo and more
Competitive base salary + product allowance
Immediate start available
About the role
Exciting opportunity exists for an experienced, proactive and motivated Brand Manager to join Australia's leading prestige fine fragrance and cosmetics importer. This is a fast paced, challenging and autonomous environment. The perfect candidate will demonstrate strong marketing experience with a history of achieving excellence in a similar role. Working on a growing luxury fragrance portfolio with international exposure, you will enjoy a variety of different tasks each day.
- Develop, implement and manage marketing strategies and action plans to achieve agreed sales, market share, brand equity and growth objectives for the brands
- Management of marketing budget across all elements of ATL & BTL with forecasting, processing, tracking and reporting of expenditure.
- Work along with PR and training teams to ensure brand expectations and guidelines are followed.
- Responsible for communicating plans and updates to all relevant cross functional stakeholders.
- New launch forecast & monthly review inventory in conjunction with Supply Chain team.
- Review and analysis of internal and external data to identify key issues and opportunities.
- Maintain and develop market/category/competitor knowledge via regular store visits.
- Motivate and inspire sales team and retailers via sales conference and strategy meetings.
- Liaison with overseas Brand Principals to ensure Brand Plans are "on brand".
- Monthly reporting.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong analytical/numerical skills
- Superior financial acumen
- Exposure to department stores and pharmacies ideal
- Intermediate to Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Superior presentation skills
The successful candidate will have completed a marketing degree with 3-4 years' experience in a similar role, in the cosmetics industry preferably and with international exposure. A background in retail marketing with established department store relationships will be highly regarded.