Key Account Supply Chain Manager
Country : Australia
Region : New South Wales
Town : Sydney
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
for building strong Customer relationships, based on the sharing of information,
to deliver great service and optimise stocks and efficiencies over the entire
The role brings together a mix of management and hands on tasks to
ensure our customers have a best in class experience working with L'Oréal:
- Follow and track order execution and identify the
risks of shortages, working both internally and with our customer to find
- Follow and communicate supply chain performance,
initiate and coordinate improvement projects (demand, working capital, physical
distribution, sustainability, event planning, digital...)
- Animate regular supply chain meetings with the
Customer at appropriate levels from operational to monthly collaborations, and senior
- Coordinate information sharing (quantities and
phasing agreement) on cruising products, promotions and launches, between the
sales team and the customer.
- Ensure the alignment of the catalogue and product information
between L'Oréal and the customer.
- Ensure that supply chain processes are aligned
between the customer and L'Oréal.
experience, with significant roles in multiple operational areas of Supply
Chain (Supply, Demand, Customer Care, Projects etc).
- You will have an analytical approach, with the capability
to manage detail and complexity in a fast-paced environment
- You will be able to effectively communicate
across all levels of business and be able to manage multiple stakeholders to
influence mutually beneficial outcomes.
- You will be highly customer and solution oriented
- Previous experience working closely with
customers and commercial teams will be advantageous as will a flexible, results