Key Leader | Westfield Sydney City | Visual Merchandising Lead
Country : Australia
Region : New South Wales
Town : Sydney
Category : Merchandising
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
A Day in the Life
- The key objective of the position is to ensure that the retail store runs effectively in the absence of the Manager or Assistant Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the key aspects of store operations and in ensuring the successful delivery of the lululemon culture, philosophy, values, and vision of raising the overall level of health in our communities
- Encourages and energizes staff, and assists in evolving in-store functions and flow
- Directly supervises the Educator when managing the floor
- Unpack boxes for inventory as required. Boxes can weigh 5 - 20kgs
- Under the direction of the Store and Assistant Manager, performs and completes other additional projects, duties and assignments as required and/or request
- Responsible for the daily opening and closing of the business, managing daily goal and schedule needs
- Ensures that the floor is merchandised with education in mind and reflects best practices within the merchandise modules
- Takes full responsibility and accountability for their lives and results through meaningful and measurable goals that support in achieving their vision
- Develops people through vision and goals, straight talk and intentional listening
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn't take themselves too seriously.