Marketing And Consumer Engagement Interns - Sydney
Country : Australia
Region : New South Wales
Town : Sydney
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Internship
Availability : Full time
- Are you currently in your penultimate years of studies?
- Do you want to see what the life of a marketer is? If you answered yes then here is your chance to dive into the world of global brands and understand hands on, the power of marketing and consumer engagement. We are offering a number of placements across our portfolio of brands to university students who are in their penultimate years of studies, to work up to 2 days per week for 8-12 weeks at our support office, and who are required to complete a work placement as part of their curriculum. At the Estee Lauder Companies, we pride ourselves in being the global leader in prestige beauty, with a portfolio of brands that include our heritage brand Estee Lauder, everyone's favourite Clinique, the makeup rock stars M.A.C Cosmetics and a group of lush brands such as Bobbi Brown, Jo Malone London, La Mer, Tom Ford, Aveda, Aerin Beauty and fragrance hipsters Le Labo, just to name a few. As an intern your placement will provide you with:
- Exposure on projects such as go to market retail strategies, product marketing, consumer engagement and digital/social media marketing planning.
- The opportunity to leverage your Marketing and/or Consumer Engagement education to gain experience in a professional setting.
- An assigned buddy where you can ask any awkward questions.
- University Insurance available is a must!
- What you are currently studying and when do you expect tograduate
- Your availability, including days and hours per week
- Any visa restrictions you may have
- Why this internship would be of benefit to you and your future career goal
- Attached a copy of your university insurance certificate - as this is an unpaid internship placement, we will require you to provide your own insurance certificates from your university in order to enter the workplace and access our onsite facilities. Upon the successful completion of your internship placement with us, we would be happy to provide a written confirmation of your internship with us. Selection process:
- Submit your interest
- Phone conversation
- Face to Face meeting
- Online behaviours questionnaire \#ELCfamily \#DREAMJOB