Country : Australia
Region : Victoria
Town : Melbourne
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
As a family-owned company, at Munro Footwear Group (MFG) we value our team, our loyal customers, and our dedicated suppliers. We work hard to play hard, we celebrate each other, and we believe every Team Member is an essential part of our ongoing success.
Reporting to the GM of Marketing, you will be responsible for the development of strategic and tactical marketing initiatives to ensure profitable sales growth. You will ensure all initiatives across all our marketing platforms communicate merchandise strategies, continually improve customer acquisition and conversion to make a measurable commercial impact, optimise performance and achieve continual improvement.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing impactful marketing & communications plans that align with overall Brand strategies and achieve performance metrics
- Work closely with digital teams to conduct analysis, interpretation and improvement of e-commerce and marketplace strategies
- Work with digital team to execute conversion rate strategies and digital market spend
- Work cross functionally to initiate promotions, communications and merchandising initiatives
- Identify consumer trends, and maintain knowledge and execution of industry best practices for brand marketing across all channels well as performing ongoing benchmarking with competing brands
- Ongoing management of several different brand positioning and customer segmentation on which to base brand strategies and tactics
- Developing and building strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Oversee planning and execution of in-store and/or centre marketing events and development of VM briefs and seasonal store communications regarding trends and product ranges
- Working collaboratively with Retail Operations, Merchandise and Product Development teams on Brand projects
- Ensuring on-brand content for websites, social media and other communication avenues to optimise website performance
- Report on web performance to the greater business
- Support and mentor the training and development of a team of five marketing coordinators
Our culture and benefits
We offer a friendly, welcoming team environment where continued support, training and generous employee benefits are provided, including discount across all Retail Images and subsidised personal training sessions.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you are an experienced Marketing Manager looking to take the next step in your career with a leading national and growing footwear group in a unique and challenging work environment. If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW we would love to hear from you!
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or other related field
- Experience in impactful implementation of successful integrated marketing campaigns
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of online marketing metrics and conversion
- High level commercial awareness and data driven decision making ability
- Experience in leading a team to ensure comprehensive activation of tactics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding and experience in managing budgets
- Strong ability to shift focus quickly and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong understanding and experience in managing budgets and to meet established KPIs