Country : USA
Region : Nevada
County : Clark County
Town : Las Vegas
Category : Marketing
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Whether your expertise is in digital or physical campaigns (or both), we want to hear from you! Working
closely in connection with Fashion Designers and Creative Directors and reporting to the Head of
Marketing, you will collaborate with a dynamic motivated team to create innovative 'show stopping'
campaigns and marketing initiatives that will take Factory X brands to the next level.
To be successful in this role you will need to be able to:
- Devising strategies to drive traffic to stores or online
- Developing and managing marketing campaigns
- Ability to analyse current campaigns
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
- Utilising a range of current marketing techniques
- Overseeing social media strategy and content ensuring the brand looks amazing at all times
- Managing brand and product campaigns to elevate Factory X brands
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of existing marketing campaigns
- Understanding and managing campaign planning and budgets
- Understand the importance of customer experience
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in all areas of
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Preferred attributes for the Digital Marketing role are:
- Degree in Marketing or similar course at least 3 years experience in the marketing field
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, Email marketing, and social media.
Preferred attributes for the Physical Campaign Marketing role are:
- Degree in Marketing or at least 3 years experience in the marketing field
- Experience in successfully managing multiple stakeholders
- Strong understanding of fashion trends and innovative marketing concepts
- Experience in developing experiential campaigns from start to finish
This can be one role or split between two, as long as you have passion for the Factory X brands and have
experience in marketing- we want to hear from you!
We are looking for the successful applicant to commence as soon as possible and will be reviewing
applications as they are submitted. Salary will be based on experience. If you are interested, we
recommend submitting your interest sooner rather than later. Applications should include a cover letter
of up to 2 pages addressing the criteria with a current CV.