Streetwear Fashion Retailer
About the company
Our client is a fashion apparel streetwear retailer who are all about having fun and not taking life too seriously. Their product is inspired by youth culture and with a focus on fashion trends they have new lines dropping almost every day!
They have a huge presence in Australia with over 200 stores nationally.
About the role
Reporting to the Planning Manager, this position partners the product team to maximise the financial performance of the brand.
-Sales forecasting, budgeting, option planning, managing the OTB and inventory management
-Identifying growth opportunities to influence profit and financial performance
-Developing and managing the department financial plan for the category
-Work closely with the product design and sourcing teams and provide ongoing feedback on merchandise
-Assisting with range building, running sales analysis, line planning and line projection
- Have previous experience as a Planner in a fast paced retail apparel environment
- Be able to report and present information confidently and have strong influencing skills to achieve the best outcomes for the business
- Have a genuine passion for retail
- Can demonstrate sound relationship management and influencing skills,
- Excellent commercial and business acumen