About the company
Our client is an established iconic retail brand with over 100 stores nationally.
This retailer has a contemporary style with a focus on womens casual and workwear. They pride themselves on their great quality at affordable prices.
Merchandise Planner - Apparel Fashion Retailer
About the role
Reporting to the Planning Manager, this position partners the product team to maximise the financial performance of the brand.
-Sales forecasting, budgeting, option planning, managing the OTB and inventory management
-Identifying growth opportunities to influence profit and financial performance
-Developing and managing the department financial plan for the category
-Work closely with the product design and sourcing teams and provide ongoing feedback on merchandise
-Assisting with range building, running sales analysis, line planning and line projection
- Have previous experience as a Planner in a fast paced retail apparel environment
- Be able to report and present information confidently and have strong influencing skills to achieve the best outcomes for the business
- Have a genuine passion for retail
- Can demonstrate sound relationship management and influencing skills,
- Excellent commercial and business acumen