National Business Manager (Grocery)
Country : Australia
Region : Victoria
Town : Melbourne
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
within a large Grocery account, as well as leading a team.
- Key contributor in building a joint business plan
and input to the commercial vision by sharing account perspective, risks and
- Build, accurate forecasts and achieve sales targets
including: revenue, profit and market share.
- Direct responsibility for a large customer
investment plan. Responsible for the planning, management implementation and
co-creation of optimisation strategies.
- Prepare and lead account negotiations.
- Develop activation plans to implement the division
and channel strategy. Ensuring execution and tracking consumption rates.
- Build a deep customer intelligence and strong
network with key stakeholders.
- Effective internal cross-functional stakeholder
management (Supply, Demand, Category, Finance, Marketing).
- You will be an experienced Senior National Account
Manager or National Business Manager with recent track-record of successfully
working with top tier retailers in the beauty category or the FMCG
- You will have cross-functional experience in areas
such as: Finance, Supply chain or Category.
- You will have the ability to manage and deliver
against key business outcomes in competitive categories that requires agility
and a growth mindset.
- You will have outstanding financial acumen, control
and demonstrated ability to drive positive financial outcomes
- You will have excellent analytical and commercial
- You will have great influencing and negotiation
- You will have a clear passion for people leadership
- You will be a natural collaborator with the ability
to grow accounts.
- You will have excellent written and verbal
- You will have the ability to work in partnership
with your account to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
- You will be looking for a company you can stay and