National Business Manager - Grocery
Country : Australia
Region : New South Wales
Town : Sydney
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
key categories within a large Grocery account, as well as leading a team.
- Key contributor in building a joint
business plan and input to the commercial vision by sharing account perspective,
risks and opportunities.
- Build, accurate forecasts and achieve
sales targets including: revenue, profit and market share.
- Direct responsibility for a large customer
investment plan. Responsible for the planning, management implementation and
co-creation of optimisation strategies.
- Prepare and lead account negotiations.
- Develop activation plans to implement
the division and channel strategy. Ensuring execution and tracking consumption
- Build a deep customer intelligence and
strong network with key stakeholders.
- Effective internal cross-functional
stakeholder management (Supply, Demand, Category, Finance, Marketing).
and Beauty industry
- You will be an experienced Senior
National Account Manager or National Business Manager with recent track-record
of successfully working with top tier retailers in the beauty category or the
- You will have cross-functional
experience in areas such as: Finance, Supply chain or Category.
- You will have the ability to manage and
deliver against key business outcomes in competitive categories that requires
agility and a growth mindset.
- You will have outstanding financial
acumen, control and demonstrated ability to drive positive financial outcomes
- You will have excellent analytical and
- You will have great influencing and
- You will have a clear passion for
people leadership and development
- You will be a natural collaborator with
the ability to grow accounts.
- You will have excellent written and
verbal communication skills.
- You will have the ability to work in
partnership with your account to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
- You will be looking for a company you
can stay and grow in.