Nike Store Partners (Nsp) Business Lead
Country : Australia
Region : Victoria
Town : Melbourne
Category : Sales
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for a leader to manage the Seasonal Partner Alignment process of Nike Store Partners (NSP) and Balance of Market (BOM) Partners, as well as supporting our NSP Strategic Accounts and to elevate our Must Win Doors (MWDs) (end-to-end). The successful applicant will ensure that the NSPs adopt the seasonal priorities with the use of POS data, insights and in season store feedback, resulting in the delivery of premium consumer experiences and partner / brand profitability.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
On any given day you might be:
* Partnering cross-functionally with Gender Leads, Merchandising, Demand & Supply Management (DSM), the Regional District Manager (RDM), the NSP Director and NSP partners to lead the Seasonal Process, buy reviews and seasonal deadlines by organizing the deliverables against each of these gates
* Aligning with Merchandising to deliver consumer driven assortments, ruthlessly edited, in depth, with consideration to trade zone and channel strategy to facilitate business growth. Starting with our MWD's and then scaling the opportunities/learnings to the balance of NSP fleet
* Communicating clearly our NSP Strategic Priorities to the NSP BOM partners
* Clarifying assortment adoption expectations of seasonal Key Stories, Key Items, and Product Initiatives
* Reviewing in-season and post-season sell through information to align partner feedback and POS insights to internal stakeholders i.e., Gender Leads, Merchandisers & DSM
* Capitalising on current seasonal data to strategically effect future season assortments
* Creating and leveraging new tools & best practices to expand retail acumen and metrics to grow the business.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
Reporting to the Director of Nike Partner Stores, you will be the point person for NIKE NSP BOM / MWD's. On a daily basis you will be supporting the NSP partners while aligning with a diverse team of NIKE people with a variety of management styles, as well as liaising with GEO counterparts. People appreciate your ability to be resourceful in the face of ambiguity and to find solutions on your own.
* Prior account sales experience required
* Prior product experience building commercial & consumer relevant assortments
* Sales budget planning and POS analytics acumen
* Ability to go direct with feedback and communicate openly and honestly
* Capacity to create a culture of collaboration through cross functional cooperation
* Desire to embrace and drive change within our team and our partners
* A team player and ability to have a positive influence on the team.
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS MONDAY THE 19th OF APRIL.