Sales Assistant - Casual - Just Jeans - Byron Bay
Country : Australia
Region : New South Wales
Town : Northern Rivers
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Part time
At Just jeans we are a denim brand that prides ourselves on our knowledge of all things denim. We make finding the ultimate fit easy by offering an amazing range of our signature Just Jeans collection and also a wide selection of international brands.
Our first store opened in 1970 on Chapel Street, Melbourne and has since expanded to over 246 stores across Australia and New Zealand, as well as our stores online
ABOUT THE ROLE
We currently have an exciting role at our Byron Bay store for a passionate Casual Sales Assistant that just loves the kaleidoscope of denim. In this role, you'll understand shapes and fit to build a connection with our customers to help them find their perfect pair of denim.
You will also be working with a supportive team that are all striving to deliver and amazing experience with our customers, maximise sales, and support the management team with stock organisation and visual merchandising.
- Maximise every sales opportunity to achieve both individual and store sales targets
- Providing a high level of customer service skills
- Gaining the knowledge for all things denim
- Cash handling and processing sales
- General maintenance of store
- Working well within a team environment
- Being able to use initiative
- Attend store meetings and training
- Processing and organizing stock
Just Jeans is also an integral part of the Just Group, which is a major national fashion retail business. For more information on the Just Group and its' other 6 brands, visit the Just Group website.
HOW TO APPLY
We attract, retain and motivate high calibre employees. Our outstanding leadership team have developed and nurtured a culture that supports our success. We value speed, integrity, energy, and results. We have a 'can do' culture where employees see the difference they make.
If you're looking to join one of Australia's largest fashion retail companies and develop a career in the retail industry, click the 'Apply now' button!
Please note, you will be taken to the Just Group website to complete our application form. You will be asked to enter in your email before proceeding however you may be able to populate the majority of fields that follow or save your application for later without completing all required fields and can therefore apply on a mobile.
- Demonstrate confidence to approach, connect and sell to our customers
- Understand what great customer service looks like
- Demonstrate a strong customer focus with everything you do
- Value integrity and doing things the right way
- Enjoy working with a team in a high energy, fast paced environment
- Be 'solutions focused' when faced with problems
Awareness of loss prevention, health & safety, visual merchandising, as well as experience in a team environment or fashion retail is favourable but not essential.
At the Just Group we provide an environment where good performance is recognized and rewarded. When joining our team, you will also be offered:
- 50% staff discounts
- In-store coaching and comprehensive training plans with an emphasis on fashion styling
- Amazing career opportunities across 7 brands and 1,000 retail outlets