Sales Assistant - Part Time - Portmans - Canelands
Country : Australia
Region : Queensland
Town : Mackay
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Part time
Portmans is the fast, fresh and ever evolving fashion destination for metropolitan girls who like to stay on top. Portmans makes girls feel gorgeous and confident with their sophisticated and contemporary outfits which are always ahead of the trend. Portmans provides the ultimate outfit solutions and is coveted for its sharp tailoring, luxe knits and versatile essentials all topped off with lust-worthy accessories.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Part Time Sales Assistant at Portmans Canelands you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and styling advice; encouraging customers to return. In order to succeed in this role, you will be passionate about delivering exceptional sales results, have a personal interest in current fashion trends, represent the brand with style and integrity, support and assist the management team in completing operational responsibilities.
- Provide a genuine and unique experience for every customer which is in line with the Portmans brand
- Work collaboratively with team members to achieve sales targets
- Assist with stock management and processing
- Assist with setup of store promotions and visual merchandising
- Minimise stock loss following company loss prevention policies and procedures
We attract, retain and motivate high calibre employees. Our outstanding leadership team have developed and nurtured a culture that supports our success. We value speed, integrity, energy, and results. We have a 'can do' culture where employees see the difference they make.
Portmans is an integral part of the Just Group, which is a major national fashion retail business. For more information on the Just Group and its' other 6 brands, visit the Just Group website.
- Understand what great customer service looks like
- Demonstrate a strong customer focus with everything you do
- Value integrity and doing things the right way
- Enjoy working with a team in a high energy, fast paced environment
- Be 'solutions focused' when faced with problems
Awareness of loss prevention, health & safety, visual merchandising, as well as experience in a team environment or fashion retail is favourable but not essential.
At the Just Group we value high performers and will reward your efforts. When joining our team, you'll be offered:
- In-store coaching and comprehensive training plans with an emphasis on fashion styling
- and service
- Internal career opportunities across 7 brands and over 1,000 retail outlets
- 50% staff discount on Portmans amazing product. We attract, retain and motivate high calibre employees. Our outstanding leadership team have developed and nurtured a culture that supports our success. We value speed, integrity, energy, and results. We have a 'can do' culture where employees see the difference they make.