Sales Supervisor - Melbourne International Airport
An experience as unique as you are. For more than 40 years Melbourne Airport has connected travelers to Australia and the rest of the world. The stunning, newly refurbished T2 International terminal will capture the character of Melbourne in a way that truly showcases the sophisticated essence of the city, in a vibrant precinct of luxury. Each individual will have a different purpose, a unique story and diverse background that will present an exciting daily challenge. Like it's own small city, fast paced and diverse. We are now seeking a highly talented Sales Supervisor to join our Melbourne International Airport Boutique. Think Boldy. Lead with Passion. Be Brilliant Together.
Your role in the Tiffany Legacy Tiffany & Co. offers a lifetime of opportunities for a dynamic self-driven individual. We offer a variety of resources to inspire your best possible performance, with your self-driven desire for a career success combined with our excellent training and development programs; you will thrive in this service-orientated environment. A visit to Tiffany is a special event for our customers. They bring us their greatest dreams – of style, elegance and love – and it is our obligation to honor those dreams with grace and artful understanding. We are seeking Sales Supervisor to partner with our management team:
- The Sales Supervisor role is to coach and develop sales staff in partnership with the Sales Manager to ensure effective management of the client base, attainment of customer service standards, and achievement of individual and store sales targets.
- Provide effective supervisory support to build the business and enhance its expansion through creating a focused, customer oriented team and establishing a strong market presence.
- Support the leadership and coaching of sales teams to develop and maximize a client base by focusing on strategic selling techniques, advanced knowledge of our product and pro-actively communicating with customers to prepare for those important occasions.
- Project the company history and tradition by ensuring adherence to policies and procedures while continually striving to exceed sales plans.
- Genuine credibility – the ability to model professionalism, agility and candid character
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills as you work with a diverse client base
- Ability to be innovative in your foresight; your role will require you to adapt to various situations whilst always representing the brand true to its legacy
- You must be flexible to work non-traditional trading hours including weekdays and weekends, early mornings, late night trade and all holidays.
- Candidates with a bi-lingual capability are encouraged to apply.This is just the beginning.