Senior Footwear Buyer
Senior Footwear Buyer - Children's Fashion Retailer
JIVARO is currently working with an established and growing sports and outdoor footwear retailer based in Melbourne who are seeking a highly motivated, driven and passionate Buyer to join their team.
The business has gone from strength to strength over the past few years, becoming the market leading footwear retailer in Australia and New Zealand overseeing a number of iconic brands.
This is an exciting role which will be responsible for taking a growing digital children's footwear brand to a bricks & mortar platform.
-Driving sales and category growth for a large portfolio for multiple brands across the digital and store platforms
-Working with the Merchandise Planner to manage OTB
-Develop a range selection and product grading in line with business needs based on planning/analysis
-Stay up to date with daily weekly sales to identify store and sku trends
-Ensure gender/category breakdowns are in line with overall business objectives and assortment plans
-Ensure range assortments are relevant for current seasons/climate/trends
-Ensure store selections are appropriate for consumer base gender and demograph
-Presenting to senior management and wider team regarding brand strategy, trends and product knowledge
-Liaise with brand managers reporting successes and giving feedback on the retail performance of assigned brands
-Two annual buy trips
- Have previous experience with new store openings
- Passionate about footwear, sportswear and kidswear product
- An acute attention to detail
- Strong skills in MS Word, Outlook and Excel
- A highly driven and motivated persona
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience in a branded buying / category management position within the retail industry
- Previous experience with the kidswear & footwear category
- Proven experience managing & buying for a large portfolio within retail