Senior Training Specialist | Organisational Compliance, Systems & Operations
Country : Australia
Region : Victoria
Town : Melbourne
Category : Consulting - Audit
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
As a family-owned company, at Munro Footwear Group (MFG) we value our team, our loyal customers, and our dedicated suppliers. We work hard to play hard, we celebrate each other, and we believe every Team Member is an essential part of our ongoing success.
- Working with the Retail Operations Project Manager to identify and implement processes to drive efficiencies and consistencies across the Retail network
- Creating and implementing change management strategies and plans to improve/increase Team Member adoption and usage
- Working with project owners/SME's to gain a complete and detailed understanding of not only the training requirements, but the overall impact of the project/implementations, extending to potential impacts on individuals/teams BAUIdentifying opportunities for adoption and usage through analysis, process/system reviews to understand barriers and possible solutions; conducting research into best practice and new ideas
- Work with relevant stakeholders to implement and coordinate project timelines and work streams
Your next opportunity
Reporting to the National Training & Development Manager, the Senior Training Specialist - Organisational Compliance, Systems & Operations is responsible for developing and implementing company-wide training initiatives relating to compliance and safety, the rollout of new systems/processes and, or changes/upgrades to existing systems. This is a 12 month parental leave contract position.
As a successful candidate, you will have
- Minimum 2+ years' previous experience in training & development delivering software and, or system training
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent in HR, Learning & Development or Certificate in Training and Assessment (Cert IV in Workplace Training and Assessment)
- Excellent facilitation and verbal communication skills with an aptitude for training and coaching
- Exceptional writing skills specifically relating to training documentation; storyboarding, resources, processes and procedures
- Experience using learning self-authoring tools and Indesign or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced learning environment
- Strong communication, confidence and interpersonal skills for influencing and liaising with stakeholders at all levels
Our culture and benefits
We offer a friendly, welcoming team environment where continued support, training and generous Team Member benefits are provided, including discounts across all brands and subsidised personal training sessions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Munro Footwear Group as we continue to grow. If this sounds like you, apply now!