Store Manager - Perth
Country : Australia
Region : Western Australia
Town : Perth
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
To have a career with Tiffany & Co. makes you a special part in a story of legendary beauty with freedom, wit and joy that has evolved over 180 extraordinary years.
We are now seeking a highly talented Store Manager to join our Perth Boutique. Think Boldly. Lead with Passion. Be Brilliant Together.
Your role in the Tiffany Legacy
Tiffany & Co. offers a lifetime of opportunities for a dynamic self-driven individual. We offer a variety of resources to inspire your best possible performance, with your self-driven desire for a career success combined with our excellent training and development programs; you will thrive in this service-orientated environment.
As a key member of our management team, your role is to effectively cultivate the Tiffany talent within your team and lead the Perth Boutique to success. With a strong focus on collaboration across all functions, your role is to inspire a true understanding of building relationships of lasting value; with not only with our clients, but also with colleagues. Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Deliver and execute on pre-determined Annual Net Sales plan whilst meeting budget
- Understand and analyse the business needs, productivity, KPIs and provide business insights
- Drive regular performance conversations at store and Sales Professional level to motivate and engage team
- Maintain employee engagement through Tiffany value driven leadership and employee recognition.
- Drive and build a strong client portfolio within the boutique as well as continuing to build the brands name in the marketIn return, you will earn a very competitive salary & bonus earning potential, the opportunity for career development in an environment that recognizes growth, whilst receiving Tiffany designed training programs and the privilege of generous employee discounts.
The successful candidate will have at least five year's experience leading a team within a customer -focused environment. We believe a diverse workforce makes a difference, whether its experience in Retail, Hospitality or Aviation Industries... A dynamic service-driven personality is essential along with the following:
- Proven success to lead and inspire a high performing team and achieve/exceed stores sales plan
- Strong experience in cultivating and maintaining client relationships
- A true passion for luxury and customer service.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills as you work with a diverse client base
- Ability to be innovative in your foresight; your role will require you to adapt to various situations whilst always representing the brand true to its legacy
- A college or university degree and previous gemological experience or qualification is advantageous. This is just the beginning.