Talent Acquisition Manager - Country Road Group
Country : Australia
Region : Victoria
Town : Melbourne
Category : Retail management
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Reporting to the GM of People, this role is responsible for leading the Talent Acquisition team and end to end recruitment activities. The Talent Acquisition Manager will collaborate with Senior leadership and HR Business Partners to support business and support service streams to deliver workforce requirements now and into the future.
Based in Melbourne with a hybrid mix of time in the office and from home, this role will suit a highly commercial, driven, adaptable and solution orientated TA professional looking to make a real impact.
The Ideal Candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Demonstrated experience as Talent Acquisition Manager with a proven track record of designing and implementing successful, contemporary and inclusive talent acquisition strategies
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop a high performing, customer centric team
- Proven success delivering end to end recruitment, attraction strategy and employer branding techniques and initiatives in a high volume fast paced environment
- Demonstrated experience developing and utilising a variety of different selection and assessment methods (interviews, assignments, psychological test etc.)
- Proven experience with inclusive role advertising across digital and written media e.g. social media and job boards
- Experience utilising HRIS, ATS/AMS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
- High level interpersonal and communications skills, strong internal and external stakeholder management and engagement capability with the ability to build, develop and maintain effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation
- Experience in developing talent pools in core and critical areas
- Experience in continuous improvement planning that demonstrates a commitment to efficient ways of working.
- Demonstrated critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail with strong time-management and the ability to manage competing priorities and deliverables to expected timeframes