Tom Ford Beauty - Counter Manager - Myer Melbourne - Part Time (Maternity Cover)
Country : Australia
Region : Victoria
Town : Melbourne
Category : Retail
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Part time
We are seeking candidates with proven management experience (Minimum of 2 years) who are able to lead and develop a team with strong sales and customer service. You must have excellent communication skills, are results driven and can very quickly adapt to working within a team in a large prestigious Department store business.
Our continued success hinges on our ability to employ inspired individuals that take ownership of their success and the success of the business. We provide extensive training and seek to attract and retain the very best.
A Highly skilled Counter Manager is required to join the success of the growing brand in our luxurious counter on a Part Time basis for up to 12 months on a Maternity leave cover.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Service expertise in a luxury/specialty retail environment
- Passion and enthusiasm for the TOM FORD brand
- 1-2 years luxury Make up artistry experienceAdditionally, you will have excellent communication skills (additional language skills are advantageous), impeccable grooming standards & exceptional rapport building skills.
If you would like to apply for this role please submit your cover letter and resume, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note second stage interviews will be done via Zoom.
At The Estée Lauder Companies we are the global leader in prestige beauty - delighting consumers with transformative products and experiences, inspiring them to express their individual beauty. Our commitment combined with your talent helps us deliver our High Touch customer service, while bringing the best to everyone we touch.
Working within the portfolio of brands at The Estée Lauder Companies also means you are entitled to many exciting benefits such as:
- A supportive and collaborative culture based on fairness, trust and respect
- Recognition for your contributions (bonus scheme, and in store incentives)
- Strong education programs to strengthen your existing skills and knowledge
- Access to free and half price product twice a year
- Access to an exclusive, curated benefits platform to get discounts from many of your favourite retailers
- Paid parental leave of 14 weeks for permanent staff, for both Mum and Dad
- Celebrate your birthday with a paid half day birthday leave
- Long service recognised and celebrated
- Employee discount access with our sister brands and access to our staff only discounted corporate stores
Job: Retail - Store
Primary Location: Asia Pacific-AU-VIC-Melbourne
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 2010307