Visual Merchandising Manager
Country : Australia
Region : Victoria
Town : Abbotsford
Category : Merchandising
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Dangerfield is searching high and low for a fabulous Visual Merchandise Manager to inspire their teams, and drive sales.
- Working with the planning, design, marketing & retail team to develop and implement standards for all stores and continuing to evolve these in light of changes in product ranges and competitive practices.
- Competitive shopping in competitors stores to assess changes in merchandising and other standards.
- Ensuring visual merchandising maintains corporate image.
- Sale directive, including how product should be marked down and displayed during sale periods.
- Weekly VM directives changing racks and mannequins to maximize sales and reflect new season looks
- Stock Management & providing style feedback to the design team.
- Assisting with store openings and closings
- Assisting with recruitment where required
- Adhoc duties as requested by senior management
Knowledge and skills required:
- To be able to communicate with all people at all levels
- To work closely with the planning, design, marketing & retail team.
- Advanced Microsoft word and excel
- High knowledge of website and iphone cms
- Accpacc and crystal reporting
- Organised person happy to work in a growing company
- Self-initiated, comfortable working on their own.
- Energetic, dynamic individual with a positive outlook and takes initiative.
- Someone who can identify solutions
- Creative thinker who can implement idea's.
- Passionate about the industry and the role and quality customer service.
- The desire to gain experience and grow with the company
- Ability to travel on own if/when required
- Good team member
- Ability to prioritise tasks to ensure deadlines are met
- Proven project manager used to working independently
- Flexible worker who is comfortable to help work-mates and take instruction when necessary