Warehouse & Logistics Officer
Our client is an Australian clothing label, which is evolving into an international lifestyle brand. They are known for their minimal, clean aesthetic and cool, yet personal, approach to fashion. They have 10 stores currently with plans to grow internationally!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Warehouse / Logistics Assistant to step into a Warehouse Manager position.
About the role:
As a Warehouse Manager, you will be responsible for a range of duties relating to stock control and tasked with achieving a high level of stock integrity.
Responsibilities will include:
-Overseeing the stock movement across B2B and B2C channels
-Managing the process of receiving stock, new deliveries and returns into the warehouse, checking to ensure this is accurate
-Managing stock transfers from retail stores
-Responsible for arranging the dispatch of stock and replenishment to stores and concession partners
-Ensuring stock is dispatched for the e-commerce site and wholesale orders in a timely manner
-Achieve a high level of stock integrity by managing inventory and stocktakes
-Managing the inventory and setting up store pop ups
-Heavy lifting will be required
The ideal candidate:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role within retail
- Experience working with concession and department stores
- Needs to be dynamic, proactive, solution focused
- Be responsible to training and managing staff
- Knowledgeable of various couriers and distribution services
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team
- Stock management system knowledge – Cin7 software preferred