Warehouse Team Leader
Country : Australia
Region : New South Wales
Town : EASTERN CREEK
Category : Logistics
Contract type : Permanent
Availability : Full time
Find your Place to grow at H&M, 'Our business is your business and when you grow, we grow. We recognise the contribution every individual can make to our shared success. When you add your unique voice to H&M, we can make magic together'
- Manage and lead team members through the ABR (Automatic Buffer Replenishment) process and Transport Area
- Organise staff planning and rostering for your team members in line with the set monthly budgets
- Manage and supervise the scanning, storing stock processes within your areas
- Carry out team management duties and processes (admin) yearly dialogues and feedback (1 on 1) sessions
- Coach and develop your teams by actively providing feedback, identify high performers and training opportunities for these individuals
- Build good relationships and provide great customer service to all H&M/COS Retail stores in relation to NCG orders
- Provide feedback to the organisation on key performance indicators (KPI's) and identify opportunities to improve the overall efficiency of your two departments
- Be responsible for screening, interviewing and selecting candidates within your area for any vacancies.
- Prioritise Work, Health & Safety (WHS) of your team and others in the DC always
- Act as a Brand Ambassador to drive the H&M values and culture within your areas.
- 2 + years' experience in a similar Logistics/Warehouse Management position is required;
-Great communication skills, both written and verbal;
-Strong Leadership Qualities, Experience managing a high number of team members, and holds the confidence to have difficult conversations when required is a must;
-Prior experience working with budgets/planning and rostering;
-Highly Competency in using Microsoft suite products, such as Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint;
-Good team planning skills and high attention to detail;
You will be part of a team that will consistently encourage and support you. We will ensure you have opportunities to grow and constantly improve as you will be exposed to all different elements of logistics operations.
We know that diversity is what makes us strong. Our teams should consist of great mix of people that share and combine their knowledge, experiences and ideas. It leads to a positive impact on how we address challenges, what we perceive possible and how we choose to relate to our colleagues and customers all over the world. Therefore, it is important that you embrace different cultures and integrate with ease to new environments, with a strong ability to lead diverse teams.
At H&M we pride ourselves on having a high performing culture and a strong emphasis on employee engagement.